To Sunday, October 24, 2021
This is a Bring-your-own-Map event. Participants download a map and do the courses at a time that best works for them.
The courses will be set up and ready to run by 10 AM on Saturday 10/16, and will not be taken down before 3 PM on Sunday 10/24.
- White 1.1km 15m
- Yellow 1.8 km 35 m
- Orange 2.8km 55 m
- Brown1 3.5km 105m Brown2 3.6 km 100m
The terrain here is generally quite open and fast, so feel free to run another course if you're looking for more!Please use caution if orienteering through the parking lot and note that 117 itself is a forbidden route.
1Get Course Maps
- Print your map(s).
2Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
3Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
Additional free public parking is available approx. 0.4 miles W on Rt. 117, at the Lincoln Canoe Launch; 20-24 S. Great Road Lincoln, MA 01773.
From this lot, follow the footpath (along the north side of Rt. 117) eastward until you reach the main parking area.