To Saturday, October 16, 2021
This will be a 1-week Bring-your-own-Map event. Participants will download a map and do the courses at a time that best works for them.
The parking at ~ 280 Nagog Hill Rd holds 4-6 cars. The alternate (half mile away), ~241 Nagog Hill Rd holds 3-4.
Use the marked conservation area parking. If it is full, come back another time or find an alternate parking area. Please do not park on the roadside and create a traffic hazard.
1Get Course Maps
- Print your map(s).
2Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
3Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
Small lot (4-6 cars) on west side of road, with sign "Grassy Pond."
Alternate parking 1/2 mile away at about 241 Nagog Hill Rd. Holds 3-4 cars; with sign "Nagog Hill."
Please do not park on the roadside.