To Sunday, April 24, 2022
||2.6 km||10 controls||(scale: 1:7,500)|
Be sure to download and read "Course Setter Notes."
QR-code runners: If you can't "punch" at a control because your phone loses its data connection, carry on with your course. Afterwards, send me an email and I will repair your DNF.
Contact: Jim Paschetto
Get Course Maps
- Download Maps
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
On-street parking is prohibited on Noon Hill Road.
Please carry out any trash.
Property closes at sunset.