To Monday, October 17, 2022 - 07:00pm
Note: The controls will be taken down sometime during the day on Monday, Oct. 17.
White 1.1 km, 6 controls scale, 1:4000
Yellow 2.0 km, 13 controls scale, 1:4000
Orange 3.5 km, 14 controls scale, 1:6000
Long Orange 5.6 km, 21 controls, scale 1:6000
Get 'Em All: ?? km, 25 controls, scale 1:6000
- Use of masks and social distancing is required at all times. Please be respectful of other park users.
- Report any missing controls / QR codes or any other issues to the event director.
- Dogs must be leashed.
- Please scan the FINISH QR code (even if you didn’t find them all or just decided to stop) so we know you are off the course.
Get Course Maps
- Download Maps
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).