To Sunday, November 14, 2021
Courses will be available to the public starting at sunrise on Nov 1st and will remain up until dark on Nov 14th..
The 3 Teaching courses, White, Yellow & Orange are the same as those used for Scout-O. The Teaching courses are each 1km long and have 4 controls of increasing difficulty.
Brown, Green & Red are new, and have very few overlapping controls. For a different challenge, try "Find 40", where you have to find 40 controls in any order.
QRienteering (timing using smart phone to scan QR codes) will be available for all courses. (See step 2 below.)
Note that the Start and Finish are both near the main parking lot, but not at the same place. Start is at the small pavilion with the relief map/information board and Finish is on the fence in front of White Lodge.
1Get Course Maps
- Print your map(s).
2Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
3Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
- Share your route, and see others' routes on Livelox. (Documentation on recording & uploading routes is here)
Overflow parking: hard left upon entering, drive to end of dirt road.
Latrines next to main parking lot, downhill from White Lodge.