Spring 2018 Training
- 6 Practice Sessions held at local orienteering events on Sundays, 10 am – 12 pm, May 6 – June 17.
- Coaches will focus on developing navigational skills, fitness running, and teaching youth to independently compete on age-level orienteering courses.
- Participants will be grouped by age and skill-level: ages 8-10, 11-12, 13+
- Beginners WELCOME (all-age levels).
- Pre-registration required ($40 for spring session).
Register online. Registration Deadline: April 14.
|May 6||Danehy Park||Cambridge|
|May 12*||Breakheart Reservation||Saugus|
|May 20||High Rock or Menotomy||Foxborough or Arlington|
|June 3||Hammond Pond||Newton|
|June 10||Boston Sprint Camp||(location TBD)|
|June 17||Blue Hills West||Milton|
*This event on Saturday.