To Sunday, April 30, 2023 - 07:00pm
Note: There is a $10 daily parking fee, payable at the Hale Education entrance.
Control locations will be marked with orange-and-white flags with QR codes. Timing can be done via QR-code orienteering or just use your watch (see Time Your Run below).
No volunteers will be on-site, but questions may be directed to the event director.
Please follow all state and local regulations regarding masks and social distancing. Event is free for NEOC members; $10 for non-member individuals or families; $20 + $2 per person for groups.
The two White, two Yellow, and Orange courses are the same as those used for Scout-O.
QRienteering (timing using smart phone to scan QR codes) will be available for all courses. (See step 2 below.).
Upload your GPS trace & compare your route to others.
Get Course Maps
- Download Maps
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record Your Time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- See Results (both QR- and self-timed).
From Dover Rd., proceed NW on Carby St., entering Hale Education.
Drive approx. 0.3 miles from entrance to parking area on left.
For BYOM events, use your course map to locate the Start, near the parking area.