To Sunday, October 01, 2023 - 02:00pm
QR-code runners: If you can't "punch" at a control because your phone loses its data connection, carry on with your course (you can "skip control"). Afterwards, send an email to fix your DNF.
Please note: The Brown and Green courses were modified at about 9 PM, Sept. 16 -- control #217 was removed because of a nearby wasp nest.
If you've already printed a Brown or Green map, just skip control #217.
Get Course Maps
- Print your map(s).
Time Your Run
- Time yourself (no splits will be captured).
- Use your smartphone to scan a code at each control (requires data connection; may require an app that reads QR codes).
Record Your Time
- Self-timed runners: Record your time for the final results.
- QR-code runners: Your time and splits were automatically recorded by the QRienteering system.
- Current results (both QR- and self-timed).
From South Street in Medfield, turn southwest onto Noon Hill Road ("Noonhill" on Google Maps). Road becomes gravel at stream crossing; about 0.1 mile farther, dirt parking area on left.